We are fired up and ready to go until the election!
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Vote by Mail & FAQs about Mail Ballots
- Voter Assistance Hotline
- Election Day Judges Needed
- Legal Election Protection Attorneys and Poll Watchers Needed
- Precinct captains – We are recruiting leaders! Precinct Captains help organize their precincts by maintaining a list of neighborhood volunteers and serving as the neighborhood go-to for the New Trier Democrats.
- GOTV (Get Out The Vote) – The most important role in any election is volunteering. How will you join Democrats nationwide to defeat Trump?
- Voter protection – Now more than ever, we need to organize to protect our vote. We are organizing a Voter Protection Team of interested citizens to serve as Election Judges, poll watchers, and other responsibilities in protecting our democracy. Please also indicate whether you have legal experience and would be interested in supporting Protect the Vote efforts in neighboring states.
Vote by Mail & FAQs about Vote By Mail
- Driver’s License or State ID #
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Address where you want ballot mailed
- Email address
- When your ballot is mailed to you,
- When the Clerk’s office receives your Ballot Return Envelope, and
- When your ballot has been processed and counted.
- Inside of Polling Places
- Curbside of Polling Places
- Validating Mail-In Ballots
Legal Protection Attorneys & Poll Watchers
The Right to Vote is precious and an integral part of our Democracy. We need poll watchers and attorney’s Please contact the New Trier Democrats to volunteer and be a poll watcher.